TJ Construction & Renovation Ltd is a family-run building and renovation company. TJ Construction & Renovation Ltd was established over 25 years ago and now carries out all types of building work such as barn conversions, listed building repairs/conversions, cartlodges and conservatories.
We are based in East Anglia, specialising in work in the Suffolk, Essex, Norfolk and London.
We can provide a complete range of building services including the following.
- Extensions and Alterations
- Listed Buildings Renovations
- Barn Conversions
- Outbuildings refurbish and new oak frame buildings
- Conservatories and orangies
- Plumbing and Heating (conventional, solar & under floor)
- Electrical services
- Roofing (Slating, Tiling and Thatching)
- Plastering (Lime Plasters, Clay Lump and Wattle Daub)
- Ground Works (Including New Treatment Plants
- Decoration (Lime Wash & Pozi Lime)
- Wall and Floor Tiling (Natural Stone, Terracotta)
We have received craft awards from the Suffolk Association of Architects for the excellence of our work on renovation and listed building projects.
These are as follows:
- 1995 - Burnt Oak House (South Suffolk)
- 1998 - Granary Barn (East Suffolk)
- 2000 - The Old Rectory (North Suffolk)
- 2010 - Plum Tree Farm Barn (West Suffolk)